When was the last time you used your casserole dish? It’s time to bust it out for this Chinese inspired dish!
What you will need:
1 lb bulk sausage
1 lg onion, chopped
½ green bell pepper, chopped
½ c. celery, chopped
½ c. uncooked rice
4 c. boiling water
½ c. blanched almonds, sliced
2 pkgs Lipton chicken noodle soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown sausage and onion; Sauté pepper and celery separately.
- Add soup to boiling water.
- Add rest of ingredients to soup mix and stir thoroughly.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees, stirring several times