This is a tasty snack or appetizer for the whole family! This one takes a little bit of time to cook, but worth it!
What you will need:
1 – 6 oz. package snow crab (I use Dungeness if available)
½ c. sliced mushrooms
¼ c. finely sliced celery
¼ c. finely sliced green onions and tops
¼ c. butter
1 – 6 oz package chicken flavor stuffing mix with wild rice
½ lb diced Swiss cheese
¼ tsp seasoned salt
3 c. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté mushrooms, onions and celery in butter
- In 1.5 qt casserole combine stuffing and seasoning packet, diced cheese and sautéed items. Mix well.
- In bowl, beat eggs with seasoned salt; add milk and mix thoroughly.
- Arrange crab over stuffing and pour eggs and milk over. Let stand 10 minutes
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes until slightly puffed in the center.