Delicious & Nutritious

delicious-pg-title

Health is made in the kitchen.

You can’t out-exercise a bad diet.

Eat Clean + Train Mean = Live Healthy

Need we say more? Truth is, you can sweat your heart out and torch some serious calories, but if you’re not fueling your body with healthy food (most of the time), you won’t see results. We embrace the 80/20 rule: eat healthy about 80% of the time and enjoy all things in moderation the other 20%. Want a beer during a football game? A maple-bacon gourmet donut? Juicy burger & fries? Sure, go ahead every now and then, but then get back on it, with your goal in mind.

One of the fundamental concepts of Life With Forbes is the belief in living a balanced life and building habits: the habit of moderation, the habit of discipline, the habit of making healthy choices. Whether you’re looking to slim down, build up, or play hard, Life With Forbes has ideas and recipes for you!

Check out these links for mouth-watering ideas on how to nourish your body:

Rise & Shine - Great breakfast makes the whole day soar
Snack Time - A Little bit can go a long way
Lunch Hour - Keep it going strong
Family Meal - Get together with the ones you love and break bread