Quinoa is the new craze and it can be delicious! Try this casserole out with the family and watch the smiles on their faces!
What you will need:
5 c. cooked quinoa
4 c. corn
1 red pepper
1 c. kale/spinach (finely chopped)
2 green onions (thinly sliced)
1.5 tsp salt
3 c. grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9×13 casserole dish.
- In large bowl, combine quinoa, corn, red pepper, kale/spinach, green onions.
- In small bowl, lightly beat eggs and pour over rest of ingredients.
- Add 2/5 c. of cheese and mix well. Pour into casserole dish and pack down lightly.
- Put in over for 35 minutes. Remove and add remaining cheese on top. Return for 5 minutes.